We have granted your TEDx event license and are thrilled to have you taking part in the TEDx program.
This license permits you to organize 1 TEDx event within the next 12 months. After your event, you will have the remainder of the 12 months to apply to renew your license for the name you have selected. After that time, should you not renew, the name will be made available for use by other organizers.
- Event: TEDxSVSU
- Event date: August 1, 2015
- Event type: University
- Attendee limit: up to 100 attendees
We're excited to have you with us on this amazing journey. Here are some resources that will help you along:
- Organizer Guide on TED.com: All you need to know about organizing a TEDx event, plus the most updated versions of the TEDx rules.
- TEDx Hub: This is THE place for the TEDx community to share and exchange everything to know about organizing a TEDx event. Please invite all of your team members to join as well.
- TEDx Manual: Event organizing 101 - TED's own event-design tips, gleaned from years of organizing the TED conference, with insight and tips from TEDx organizers.
- Event type resources: Additional rules and resources for special event types including university, internal and youth.
We look forward to watching your TEDx event take shape!
The TEDx Team
We're here to help!
Review our support page for questions as your organize your event, and reach out to one of us with your questions, or just email firstname.lastname@example.org.